Jun 10, 2021
£16,000 - £18,500 yearly
Falkirk, Stirling and Falkirk
An opportunity is available for a Group Operations Administrator to join a Construction & Demolition firm in their Falkirk offices.
This is a chance to join a fast-growing company based in Central Scotland. They are a family run business, and their core values remain as such. On offer is a great work/life balance and access to some excellent perks as you progress. They have an open-door policy and always work as a team.
The purpose of this role is to support operational site teams and commercial managers/directors in implementing processes to achieve successful service delivery across the companies demolition & construction projects. The support will be generally telephone & IT based, however at times there may be requirement to travel to site and or suppliers’ premises.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Administrate and manage the companies accounting software (Xero) imputing invoices both received and those being raised. This will include weekly reporting to the Managing Director on expenses due out and funds due in.
* Raise purchase orders to suppliers and sub-contractors for goods/services required by the site/operational teams
* Managing the generic mailbox, allocating incoming emails to the correct personnel.
* Managing the accounting mailbox, responding to senders as required.
* Following up with suppliers/sub-contractors to ensure orders are received and are being actioned aligned with company expectations and operating demands.
* Collection of paper-based invoices from other company addresses on a weekly basis and imputing into accounting system.
* Implementation and management of office filing system.
* Implementation and management of vehicle and plant maintenance records.
* Implementation and management of annual leave and absence requisitions/diary.
* Collection of timesheets and calculating of wages to be passed to the Managing Director for processing.
* Assis in the development of internal processes.
* Attending meetings, taking minutes and circulating to all stakeholders.
* Other general administration duties which may arise.
* Experience of working to tight deadlines and be able to prioritise their own work load.
* The ideal candidate should possess a high level of customer service and interpersonal skills.
* A good level of verbal and written communication when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Excellent IT skills and a high proficiency in Microsoft 365 packages.
* A clean UK driving licence.
Salary per annum:
* Up to £18,500
* Flexible working, to meet demands of the group. Part time at 3x 8 hour days per week can be considered or full time at 5x 8 hour days per week