Jun 11, 2021
City of Westminster, Greater London
Team Document Controller – London & Site Based
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is motivated and ambitious with the offer of a competitive salary along with the potential for fantastic career progression.
* Developer of Private Sector projects using traditional and design and build forms of contract
* New build works on green and brown field sites
* Demolition, extension, alteration and remodelling to existing facilities
* Internal and external refurbishment of occupied facilities
* Sectors include residential, commercial & industrial
As the Team’s Document Controller, you will be responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents. Control the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by technical teams, projects or departments.
The role includes but is not limited to the following;
* Set up, copy, scan and store documents
* Create templates
* Manage requests for documentation
* File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage
* Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
* To liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of the project team and potentially external parties
* Manage the processes around documentation within the organisation
* Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
* Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects when required
Aside from the above tasks, as a document controller, you may be expected to train employees. The training will focus on the correct way to create and fill out company documents. This may be even more prevalent in a large organisation where you could be responsible for overseeing a group of document specialists, and therefore their training on the documents and systems in place.
Full Time - Based on site partly and in the London office
Salary dependent on experience.