Jun 29, 2021
£28,000 - £30,000 yearly
Bristol, City of Bristol
Location: South West (Due to contract wins over the south commutable locations include Bristol, Bath, Newport, Swindon, Southampton, Reading, London)
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 + company vehicle + fuel card
Our client is presenting a fantastic opportunity for an asbestos surveyor to join their ever-expanding asbestos consultancy. Due to new contracts wins across the South, immediate start for the right candidate is available.
What your core responsibilities would be:
* Carrying out management, refurbishment and demolition surveys on various sites including domestic, commercial, and occasionally industrial.
* To provide quality services and information to clients, must have knowledge of all current asbestos health and safety regulations.
* Build and maintain relationships within their large client network
* Produce comprehensive asbestos reports
* Must hold BOHS P402 or RSPH L3 equivalent
* Previous experience surveying a range of different sites
* Competent user of Microsoft Office software – previous experience with Teams software is desirable however not essential
* Driving Licence
What our client can offer:
* Company vehicle
* Fuel card
* Workplace pension schemes
* Competitive salaries
* Training opportunities and career progression
Next steps: If you are interested in this vacancy, please call our office on (phone number removed) or send in your CV.
DKF is an award-winning asbestos & demolition industry recruitment specialist supplying asbestos removal & demolition labour throughout the UK. We also provide permanent and contract recruitment services for site supervisors / managers, project managers, contract managers, surveyors, analysts and technical positions along with commercial, administration and support staff