Jul 01, 2021
£40,000 - £45,000 yearly
ML6, Airdrie, North Lanarkshire
CRS are assisting a leading Environmental / Demolition client in sourcing an experienced Quantity Surveyor for an exciting full time opportunity.
The client offers additional training and progression opportunities to learn all aspects of the business. Previous experience in an environmental / construction / demolition role are highly desired to be considered.
Candidates will be MRICS qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a current Quantity Surveyor capacity.
Role and key responsibilities:
* Work closely with Project Manager(s) to ensure the success of each of the sites / contracts for which you are given responsibility for.
* Track the financial performance of the projects against tendered budgets and forecasts to the Directors.
* Monitor labour, plant and material expenditure and drive cost efficiencies where possible on each of the sites for which you are responsible.
* Deal directly with Client’s professionally and with respect to valuing their ongoing accounts in terms of both measured works and any variations which may occur.
* This role reports directly to the Managing director and senior staff whilst working within a team who cover several projects.
* Cost Reporting
* Carrying out Monthly Project valuations for all allocated projects
* Produce accurate monthly cost reports
* Work closely with the site team to understand and communicate project cost issues including encouraging the site team to issue variations
Hours of work:
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
* Company vehicle
* Fuel card