Jul 02, 2021
Brighton, Brighton and Hove
Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer – West Sussex
We’re currently working with a leading Remediation and Waste Management contractor who specialise in providing a wide range of services including remediation, bioremediation, demolition and enabling works, waste management and treatment and landfill and brownfield regeneration to clients throughout the UK.
As they continue to grow, they are currently looking for a Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their team in West Sussex where you will provide support to the Project Manager in relation to environmental monitoring, earthworks testing and materials management.
- BSc in Geology, Environmental Sciences, Geotechnical Engineering or similar related subject
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous but all training is provided
- Ideally environmentally aware with an understanding of soil science
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full UK Driving Licence
- £25,000 salary
- Ongoing training and CPD
- Excellent progression prospects as part of a continually growing company
- Flexible benefits package