Jul 03, 2021
£35,000 - £40,000 yearly
Bristol, City of Bristol
TD Recruitment are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Operations and Maintenance Technician to run their state of the art Construction and demolition Material recycling Plant for our client. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join the company during the site’s build up phase where he/she will be able to gain valuable experience. This is a full time permanent position.
As an Multi Skilled Operations and Maintenance Technician, your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
* To manage and maintain the sites resources including personnel, the plant, equipment and fulfill health and safety requirements on a daily basis.
* To assist in maintaining compliance with the Environment Agency.
* To comply with Group and Site specific Health and Safety policies and Codes of Practice, including the development and implementation of Risk Assessments, Safe Working Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Carry out regular and routine monitoring of all site systems whilst ensuring correct recordings, and observing recordings, are within set parameters to ensure optimal process tolerances.
* To deputize in the absence of the site manager and to be included in the out of hours site alarm Rota.
* To optimize the plant production and maintenance
* You must be educated to A-Level, hold a CGLI or equivalent in mechanical / electrical Engineering.
* Hold a forklift license, or willingness to train.
* Have a working knowledge of the waste sector or be involved with other biological processes.
* Previous plant experience, involving Conveyor belt systems, would be beneficial as well as manufacturing or process management experience.
* Previous experience as Appointed persons.
* Continuous improvement experience with six sigma or kaizen qualification.
* Have good numerical, analytical and diagnostic skills.
* Good written and verbal communication and IT skills - must be proficient with MS Office.
* You must be flexible, practical and hard working and be able to work under own initiative.
* You should be comfortable at working at heights.
To apply for this position please call us on (phone number removed) or apply via the CV Libary