Jul 06, 2021
LE67, Coalville, Leicestershire
Area Sales Manager
Location: Coalville, LE67 3FP
Salary: Up to £60K, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
BPH Attachments are a pro-active, fast growing family business. We are the sole importer of Prodem Hydraulic Excavator Attachments for the UK & Ireland, along with LaBounty Scrap Shears and the Oilquick quick coupler systems.
We specialise in providing plant hire companies, construction industry, civil engineering, demolition and recycling/waste contractors with a market-leading hydraulic attachment product range and an unrivalled nationwide service.
Our flexible sales and rental solutions allow customers to access a huge selection of attachments for all types of excavators. Competitively priced hammers, compactors, pulverisers, shears, grabs and other tools are also available for same day or next day delivery and can even be installed on-site by our experienced field engineers.
Area Sales Manager – The Role
A part office/part field-based sales role with responsibility for identifying and increasing sales and hire opportunities of a wide range of excavator mounted attachments within a designated territory.
Effectively managing the territory developing new business opportunities, whilst maintaining existing customer accounts to increase business in the Midlands and the North.
* Identify new business opportunities and maximise revenue from existing customer accounts
* Plan and organise daily/weekly/monthly work schedule, ensuring full coverage of the area via: Phone calls
* Visits, by appointment only, to existing customers and prospects
* Establish, develop, and maintain positive customer relationships within all areas of the business
* Analyse the territory/market potential and react accordingly
* Co-ordinate sales effort with Internal Sales Executive and other departments
* Deal with pricing enquiries, preparing and sending out quotes & following up in a timely manner, co-ordinating with Internal Sales Executive
* Review your own sales performance to meet or exceed agreed sales targets and KPI’s
* Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
* Attend monthly 1-1’s and sales meetings
* Develop a good understanding of the company’s products and services to promote all aspects of the business
* Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends and feedback to Head Office
* Deal promptly and professionally with customers to address any problems or issues as that arise
Area Sales Manager - Key Competencies:
* Strong sales background - construction industry knowledge desirable but not essential
* Customer focussed with excellent customer service skills
* Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
* Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
* A positive, confident and determined approach
* Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
* A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
* Professional, flexible, personable, and committed
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* IT Literate / Familiarity with CRM practices
* Uncapped commission
* Pension scheme
* Company car
* Mobile phone
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required for this role and would like to join an established family business, why not click ‘apply’ today? We would love to hear from you!
No agencies please