Jul 06, 2021
£55,000 - £65,000 yearly
Business Development Manager
Demolition and Earthworks
£55,000 - £65,000 + benefits (Depending on previous experience)
About the company:
Our privately owned client, who has been established for over 25 years, is a leading name within the demolition and earthworks industry that prides themselves on their excellent reputation to deliver projects within budget and to programme, whilst always maintaining high standards and quality. Working throughout the South East, and operating primarily as Principle Contractor, their services include demolition, earthworks, asbestos removal, soil remediation and muck away.
Our client recruits only the best people, who are motivated, dedicated and can work with a professional outlook. Having worked closely with this client for several years, I would highly recommend them as they offer an excellent working environment where they encourage professionals to progress within their career. Furthermore, with a close management team, the business has the ability to offer a real family feel, assuring that you will be a name rather than just a number within the organisation.
About the opportunity:
Due to the on-going expansion of the company, our client is recruiting permanently for a Business Development Manager who holds vast experience of identifying and obtaining opportunities within the demolition market. Based from their office in West Sussex, you will work alongside the Director and be responsible for coordinating / managing the business development activities for both the demolition and earthworks sectors. Core accountabilities include:
* To provide our client with a steady stream of tender opportunities in order to increase turnover and profitability in line with the business plan
* To promote the image of the organisation within the market place
* Provide new business opportunities, which reflect the business objectives agreed in the current business plan
* Identify key decision makers within Clients and other professionals who are able to provide repeat business opportunities
* Review regularly potential clients and identify their individual work programmes from which likely new business opportunities will be forthcoming
* Ensure that the value of new business opportunities is sufficient each month to support and maintain the targeted growth
* Maintain high market visibility by attending networking and construction events
About the requirements:
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have proven experience of carrying out this opportunity whilst working for a reputable construction contractor in the UK.
About the benefits and rewards:
For this permanent opportunity, my client is targeting professionals looking to earn anywhere from £55,000 to £65,000 per annum however there may be flexibility on this as the specific salary will depend on experience and suitability. Furthermore, there will be a generous package on offer in addition to the usual benefits associated with a large successful company.
How to apply:
If interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to me or call the main office landline to discuss this further on a confidential basis