Jul 06, 2021
Horsham, West Sussex
Freelance Site Manager - High-End Residential
2 Storey Extension - New Kitchens and Bathrooms - Wine Cellar - Cinema Room - Air conditioning – MVHR and lighting control
Horsham, West Sussex - Contract value £1.1M - 28 Weeks
Start Date: August 2021
Pay Rate: £250 Per Day
Blaymires Recruitment is representing a leading luxury residential building and refurbishment contractor based in Surrey who is searching for a full time Site Manager to join the business.
The company is steadily growing, and the work undertaken is Architect led, predominantly for private clients. Due to the outstanding reputation that the company has for quality and customer service, these contracts are often won by negotiation rather than by competitive tender.
They undertake high-end residential projects across Sussex, Surrey and London and are looking for an experienced Site Manager to deliver a high-end residential project based in Horsham, West Sussex consisting of a part demolition, new build and refurbishment to a private residence. The company has many other projects starting after this and is looking for a manager to join the business on a long-term basis.
The works include a 2-storey extension, new kitchens and bathrooms, wine cellar, cinema, air conditioning, MVHR and lighting control system.
* Be hands on in managing small team direct labour and driving productivity.
* Ensure works are completed in accordance with design information.
* Managing specialist sub-contractors and signing off their works.
* Procurement of standard materials from approved suppliers.
* Ensure works are completed in line with programme as well as labour and materials budgets.
* Ensure all activities on site are in line with health and safety procedures and requirements.
* Have exceptional written and spoken English.
* IT literate and can learn to use the latest cloud software products for health, safety and construction management.
* Be highly self-motivated and have experience of delivering high quality projects in a pressurised environment.
* Have management experience of running luxury residential projects more than £500k.
* Have exceptional attention to detail and a right first-time attitude.
* Outstanding organisation and time management skills.
* Have a flexible approach and have excellent people and problem-solving skills.
* Ideally trade qualified (carpentry preferred).
* SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS Card.
* Day Rate £250
* Friendly and supportive contractor.
* Interesting and varied projects.
* Ongoing training and development.
To find out more about this role, contact Stephen Blaymires at Blaymires Recruitment on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)