Jul 08, 2021
£85,000 - £100,000 yearly
E15, Stratford and New Town, Greater London
Established for over 75 years, our client currently turnover circa £40m. They work with local authorities, major housing associations and prestigious organisations. They have also qualified for the London Construction Programme (LCP) Framework.
Their head office is in East London, and they currently complete projects across London and the South East up to circa £15m.
Key in-house competencies include project and site management, surveying, buildability advice, estimating, supply chain management and resident liaison.
SECTORS: They deliver both new build and refurbished properties to the Housing, Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Leisure market sectors.
* Residential - Demolition of existing building, steel and concrete frame construction of 57 flats over 5 blocks.
* Residential - New build of 21 traditional build houses
* High End Residential - High specification refurbishment of 18th century, grade II listed, six storey townhouses.
* Mixed Use - 5 storey mixed use residential apartments, office space and commercial artist studio development.
* Hostel - New-build sports hall, gym and café plus refurbishment of the dance studio and reception, creation of function rooms, residents’ and staff facilities. Refurbishment and fit-out of 120+ bedsits over 7 storeys and the provision of bathroom pods and creation of 15+ new bedsits.
* Commercial Office - Conversion of warehouse building into new office space.
* Mixed Use - Demolition of two existing buildings and construction of new nine-storey office and retail scheme.
AWARDS: Several of their projects have been recognised in national, regional and local awards including the National Housing Awards, Royal Institution of British Architects (London) and Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager / Director
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000 + Package
* Develop client and consultant relationships, which are key to the business in order to influence and secure opportunity
* Identify new potential key clients for the business,
* Maintain business relationships with key accounts.
* Develop and maintain high level individual profile in the industry
* Demonstrable sales experience in the UK construction industry
* Develop and maintain contacts across all key disciplines- PM/QS/M&E/Architects/Local authorities/housing associations
* Define and execute sales strategies and tactics to meet or exceed annual sales plans and quotas.
* Perform key account planning to identify, develop, and close business opportunities in support of business plan and strategic objectives