Jul 14, 2021
Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical and Mechanical maintenance.
A major integration construction solutions provider in the UK, with a £280m turnover, encompassing 14 separate divisions, including groundwork's, piling, drylining, facades, plant hire, demolition, logistics and concrete.
Looking for an Multi Skilled Engineer to be responsible for maintaining all electrical equiprment within the buildings, dealing with PPM, along with reactive maintenance on mechanical equipment. The role core hours are 7am to 5pm and are paying £14-£17ph dependant on experience,, equating to a £35-£44K salary.
Core Skills/ experience
Looking for an experienced Engineer with both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance experience, encompassing:
* Electrical - dealing with plant/ buildings maintenance, both reactive and PPM.
* Mechanical - dealing with maintenance of pumps, hydraulics, rams and plumbing.
* Adhering to health & safety/ quality standards.
* Advising on best practice/ service to maximise efficiencies.
* Comfortable working in a heavy plant environment.
Please apply now for more information on the position Mult Skilled Engineer.
Please get in contact with John Holland to discuss your current or future permanent aspirations and opportunities, whether you are looking for your next permanent position, or a company recruiting for key individuals in your business.
Net Temps act as an Employment Business, supplying both temporary and permanent labour to the Construction, Engineering and Allied industries, throughout the UK. Net Temps is an equal opportunities employer