Jul 15, 2021
A top UK civil engineering contractor is looking to recruit a Senior Site Planner to join their Civil Engineering Division. This role is to cover sites between Milton Keynes and London with some home working also permitted.
Our client has a strong family-oriented ethos and is listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK. They feel strongly about the development of their staff and understand the importance of all employees feeling part of the Company’s success.
With a turnover exceeding £600 million the business undertake major multi-disciplinary construction projects within Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
This opportunity is working within their Civil Engineering division, as result the successful candidate will have a strong general civil engineering background.
• Main contractor background.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Proven track record delivering civil infrastructure schemes.
• UK driving licence.
• Operational background preferred (Civil Engineer, Agent, Project Manager, etc)
• Knowledge of P6
Salary & Package:
• Up to £70,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car and fuel card
• Healthcare, 6% pension and generous holiday entitlement
• 15% bonus scheme
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on (phone number removed)