Jul 15, 2021
£45,000 - £55,000 yearly
A top UK civil engineering contractor is looking to recruit a Site Agent to work on the main works of a new section of railway line in the Bicester area. The project involves major earthworks, drainage, culverts, highways and structures associated with the construction of a new section of railway line, with plenty of future work in the region.
Our client has a strong family-oriented ethos and is listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK. They feel strongly about the development of their staff and understand the importance of all employees feeling part of the Company’s success.
With a turnover exceeding £600 million the business undertake major multi-disciplinary construction projects within Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
• A relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction (i.e. Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent).
• A strong knowledge of heavy Civil Engineering, incorporating aspects such as earthworks, muckshift, remediation, groundworks, structures, drainage, highways and tunnels and other related infrastructure.
• Strong knowledge of legislation and regulations used within the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure sectors.
• Strong IT skills.
• Strong management ability, including clear communication skills.
• Previous experience working in a similar role, as a Senior Engineer, Sub Agent or Site Agent, on relevant Infrastructure projects such as Highways/Rail schemes etc.
• UK driving licence.
Salary & Package:
• £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car and fuel card
• Healthcare, 6% pension and generous holiday entitlement
• 15% bonus scheme
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on (phone number removed)