Jul 15, 2021
£40,000 - £55,000 yearly
A top UK civil engineering contractor is looking to recruit a Structures / Setting out Engineer to work on HS2 in the Amersham area. There is 2 years work on this particular opportunity with plenty of future work to follow. The project involves major earthworks, drainage, culverts, highways and structures associated with the construction of a new section of railway line.
Our client has a strong family-oriented ethos and is listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK. They feel strongly about the development of their staff and understand the importance of all employees feeling part of the Company’s success.
With a turnover exceeding £600 million the business undertake major multi-disciplinary construction projects within Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
• General setting out duties
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• £40,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car and fuel card
• Healthcare, 6% pension and generous holiday entitlement
• 15% bonus scheme
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on (phone number removed)