Jul 15, 2021
£40,000 - £45,000 yearly
BL1, Bolton, Greater Manchester
Site Manager - permanent
Up to £45,000 p/a + Package
We are now working closely with a large regional civil engineering contractor, and are actively seeking to appoint an experienced Site manager on a permanent basis.
You will be experienced in general civils, highways, water and infrastructure schemes from £50’000 £10million in value as site number one. Your key responsibilities will be the planning / programming of projects, the allocation of adequate resources and the supervision of direct and subcontract workforce.
In line with the requirement, you will have:
* SMSTS or SSSTS or NESOSH/IOSH 3 day first aid
* Site management/Supervisor experience within the construction or demolition sector.
* Asbestos Awareness
* NVQ L3
* Full clean driving license
* Flexible to work throughout the North West
* RAMS and Method Statement knowledge
* NVQ CSCS Skills Card and valid first aid
* Proven ability to lead from the front.
Experience in AMP water frameworks, SMART motorway schemes or large infrastructure projects would be an advantage as would the ability to run a number of smaller schemes concurrently.
As an integral part of an established business you will have the opportunity to develop your career through the demonstration of your skills, abilities and successful project delivery to become part of the future Senior Management Team.
A very competitive salary package is offered to include car / car allowance and pension etc