Jul 17, 2021
£33,000 - £45,000 yearly
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager £33k - £45k and CAR
About The role and duties: -
* This is a new SHEQ role implemented by this medium sized specialist contractor who work with many of the main construction principal contractors.
* The company have a positive reputation and proactive approach in an industry that is very legislation driven.
* Standards are high and they are looking for a safety professional who has the same personal commitment to ‘doing things right’.
* The successful person will work closely with the Operations Director in promoting best practice, compliance to legislation and providing support and guidance to both internal teams and clients.
* This will also involvement in pre-construction planning and producing site SSOW documents.
* Maintaining management systems ensuring compliance to ISO Standards 9001, 14001, and 45001
* Preparation of SHEQ data for submission of pre-qualification questionnaires
* Involvement in external auditing process and tendering
* The role will be 50% office and 50% site based with some UK travel.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in a dedicated safety role
* Minimum NEBOSH Construction Certificate or NEBOSH General or equivalent
* Experience working with ISO systems ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001
* Sound safety and industry related legislation knowledge
* Well organised, competent administrator and structured working style
* Good engagement and relationship building skills.
* Target and goal driven.
* Team orientated and adaptable.
* Dedicated safety role in the construction, civil engineering, asbestos, or demolition sectors
* Membership of IOSH at minimum Tech IOSH level (GRADIOSH ideal)
* Working towards further CPD (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent)
* Knowledge of Environmental aspects
* Asbestos management experience
* Demolition project experience
* Experience ensuring safety working with heavy plant equipment.
* £33k - £45k (depending on experience)
* + car
* Full CPD finance support and training
* On-going career development
* Over time payments
This is an inspiring team of people to work with and they will provide extensive support and in enabling you to get the job done right.
They are providing an opportunity to become part of an expanding well respected and established company.
The company will develop the right person and are keen to promote career progression.
Job Reference: 3721 JH
Convert Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all contract / interim roles. Convert Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK