Jul 20, 2021
£50,000 - £70,000 yearly
Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
My client is a well established groundworks contractor that has grown and is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their expanding business. Operating across the West Midlands, the company deliver multiple contracts for Groundworks (Highways, Earthworks, 278 Works, Structures, Residential)
The Quantity Surveying role is office based with occasional site visits reporting in to the Managing Director.
Duties will include;
* Produce monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information
* Prepare estimates and cost plans
* Carry out construction valuations through applications
* Manage client disputes
* Issue final account statements
* Arranging sub-contractor tenders
* Maintaining subcontractor invoices and certifying payments
* Carry out site visits and attended relevant meetings
* You should have excellent client facing skills and be keen to work as part of a dynamic team.
You’ll be required to have a good standard of education preferably to Foundation Degree level (HND,HNC) in a Construction, Civils, commercial management or quantity surveying or equivalent qualification.
It’s important to have experience working for groundworks, demolition or earthworks contractor based in the UK.
You will also need a full UK driver’s license to allow to get from the office to the construction site and to other locations you might require to visit.
In return is a competetive salary and with a good package on top. If you would like to be considered for the role forward your CV