Jul 21, 2021
£45,000 - £50,000 yearly
Croydon, Greater London
We have a new exciting opening for a Site Manager with our reputable client. The client is highly recognised with an impressive reputation within the field for delivering high scale projects with impressive quality standards. This is a permanent position.
As a Site manager, you will be an essential part of the project team working on a project in Sanderstead-Croydon-South London
Interviews are commencing immediately.
The successful Site Manager will need to have:
* A minimum of 3 years of Site Management experience and up to 8 years site experience.
* Good experience in working as a site manager in new build housing or apartment (Luxury or high-end construction advantageous) is essential along with demolition experience.
* Must have experience with groundworks, RC framework and all external & internal works.
* Good experience in directing the full site team, Supervisors, Sub Contractors, and all other trades.
* Experience in quality and compliance objectives and make sure the quality standards are met.
* Good attention to details and problem-solving skills.
* Managing H&S on site.
* Good knowledge assisting NHBC / private building control is beneficial, Local Authority & Clerk of Works in their monitoring.
* Experience in running a project from start to finish
* Applicant with good personality and client facing, who can present our core values
* Ability to work and grow part of a team.
* Good time management and the ability to multitask.
* Confident and clear communication skills.
* CSCS card, SMSTS certificate.
* First Aid at Work.
* Microsoft Office understanding.
* Civil engineering, architect experience, surveying experience advantageous
The salary for a Site Manager is negotiable, dependant on experience.
If you are interested on Site Manager role, please contact us with an up to date CV