Jul 21, 2021
£55,000 - £65,000 yearly
Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
Do you have the ambition to build a sales team and progress to the upper levels of management? Do you have a real passion for sales? Does innovation and new technology excite you? Would influencing the strategic direction of a company motivate you?...then read on.
We are workling with a world leading technological organisation to help them recruit a Sales Director (covering the West Midlands region) but offering the right candidate a fantastic opportunity for a global sales position (starting in the UK and EU).
This is a fantasic opportunity for a driven and highly motivated Sales Manager or Director to really further their career.
*Your success and hard work would be rewarded with share options*
Roles & Responsibility:
* Work with Senior Management on Sales Strategy
* Train and Develop Associates – instilling a sense of purpose and growth
* Conduct Product Presentations
* Analyse employee sales productivity to help make strategy decisions
* Willing to work collaboratively but also able to work independently
* Present sales reports to senior management (inc. Board and Investors)
* Ability to master the technical features of the products
* Ability to present to a variety of industry sectors from small independent businesses to multi-national corporations
* Using client relationship management software to track and analyse sales productivity
* Evaluating and selecting sales talent based on company needs
* Training and coaching team to be great salespeople - motivating and inspiring
* Know how to set SMART objectives
* To be a leader, not a micromanagers. Able to create and share a vision with the company and the team
* Conducting product demonstrations using public speaking and sales skills
The successful candidate would preferably bring a minimum 3-5 years current sales experience with a background in technical equipment or instrumentation; measurement or environmental equipment; asbestos or demolition equipment.
Ideally, the successful candidate would be working in, or have recent experience working in (or selling in to) the following sectors: Facilities Management, Construction, Occupational Hygiene, Environmental Services, Asbestos or Demolition.
**Due to the high volume of applications, we can not provide feedback on individual applications. All personal data will be removed from our database