Jul 21, 2021
£25,000 - £30,000 yearly
We currently have an opportunity for an aspiring Estimator / Quantity Surveyor to join an established and growing Civil Engineering contractor in the East Midlands with a turnover in excess of £120m.
The business is privately owned and specialise in Civil Engineer, Earthworks, Soil Stabilisation and Demolition schemes and have a strong reputation within the market.
They are seeking a driven candidate to join their expanding commercial team and ideally are looking for candidates with an understanding and experience working in a similar role who within the Civil Engineering sector.
Main job priorities:
• Completing BoQ’s / Cost plans from take offs and drawings
• Requesting and acquiring information from clients
• Preparing written proposals & methodologies
• Working with and building relationships with sub-contractors & clients
• Attending regular tender review meetings to create effective budgets and reports
Our ideal candidate will be as follows:
• Excellent numeration and written skills as well as excellent communication skills
• Previous experience in earthworks/groundworks would be ideal
• Previous commercial/accounts experience
• Construction experience & understanding
• £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
• Plus package
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright (phone number removed)