Electrical HV Senior Authorised Person (SAP) / Project Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 yearly
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
My client is an Electrical Engineering specialist in the HV sector, covering various areas such as: Substations, Power stations, Wind farm, Power generation, Data centres, switchgear, demolition etc.
The role is highly varied, (ideally you will have experience or be in an (SAP) Authorised person in HV and Project Engineering position) with responsibilities including electrical operations, maintenance, and project engineering/management, with notable experience in :
* Management of electrical safe systems of work
* Management of electrical installation/remedial projects
* Ensuring works are compliant with applicable regulations and best industry practices
* Producing technical reports and documentation following site activities
* Good knowledge of distribution network safety rules
* As a SAP, you will be expected to provide ‘Hands-on’ technical expertise
* SAP Auditing
* Commissioning of projects.
* Manage maintenance procedures / which involve:
* Rapid response services
* System Inspections
* Remedial works if required
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.