Aug 24, 2021
£70,000 - £90,000 yearly
Spencer Clarke Group are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work in the South east London area.
A private construction company based in South east London have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for Project Manager to join a well-established but welcoming operations team.
The position reports directly to the Managing Director with support of a Commercial team. Suitable candidates will be career motivated Senior Site Managers looking to take the next step or an established Project Manager looking for a new dynamic role.
The role will oversee multiple projects running at the same time or one large project at any one time.
We expect that you will be able to work on a front-end tender, generate and manage works programmes, thereafter, manage and oversee works delivery safely on budget and to time.
• All aspects of demolition
• Overseeing multiple projects or one large project
• Front end: work winning and tendering
• Understanding the principles of setting up a project
• Project planning and reporting
• Program preparation and management
• Project delivery safely, on time and within budget
• Team management
• Internal and external reporting processes
• Client liaising
• Project after-care
Desired previous experience:
• Strip out
• Enabling and general builders works
• Diamond Drilling
• RC Basement & Frames
• Fit Out / Interiors
• Principal Contractor Work
If you’re initially interested in the role and would like to apply, please email your up-to-date CV to or call Chris on (phone number removed)