Aug 27, 2021
£47,104 - £54,699 yearly
DG12, Annan, Dumfries and Galloway
Magnox is an exciting place to be, and this role is the perfect opportunity for you to be part of our challenging mission - to safely and successfully manage the UK’s civil nuclear legacy on behalf of the nation. To deliver our commitment, we need people like you who want to perform at an industry leading standard and be part of a team that continues to develop, innovate and even exceed our greatest achievements.
At Magnox, we understand, and acknowledge the value of an inclusive working environment, and celebrate the diversity this brings to our workplace. Without this approach, we wouldn’t be in the position that we are now, being able to safeguard and secure the future of our organisation.
Hear from the Hiring Manager…
“The team is being re-established to take on the challenges of de-planting and demolishing building areas of the Chapelcross site. We are looking for someone who can effectively lead a project team along with communicating with key stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered successfully."
* Manage the project team to ensure project goals are achieved.
* Effectively communicate with all stakeholders to ensure the project is delivered successfully
* Manage the project costs, schedule and risk such that project is delivered successfully
Qualifications and Experience
* Educated to HNC/D or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* A Project Management qualification is desirable
* Demonstrable experience in a highly regulated industry or experience within the construction or demolition industry.
Salary & Benefits:
* Pay Range: £47,104 - £54,699
* 5 day working week (37 hours)
* 25 days (equivalent) annual leave - option to buy or sell up to 5 days each year
* Participation in Company Bonus Scheme
* Up to 13.5% employer pension contribution depending on individual contribution amount
* Access to training and development through the company performance management arrangements, supporting you in maintaining your personal Continuous Professional Development
Please be aware this role holder requires security clearance, or the ability to obtain said clearance
We value the unique differences that each of our colleagues bring to work every day and are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels respected, included, and able to perform at their best.
At Magnox we are committed to creating a workplace that is diverse and inclusive, we therefore particularly welcome applications from Women, Black, Asian and Ethnic Minorities, LGBT+ and candidates with a disability as they are all underrepresented in our workforce.
We are happy to talk flexible working where possible.
The application process for this position will close at 23.59 on September 9th 2021