A well established multi-disciplinary contractor based in Central London are searching for a Senior Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are renowned for delivering complex and technically challenging projects within the piling, civil engineering and demolition sectors across London.
Due to a number of new high-profile projects being won, they are searching for an experienced Senior Design Engineer to join their 10-strong design team based out of their Central London office.
They are ideally looking for someone from a consultancy background, so this would be a good step for an accomplished engineer who wants to see the cycle of a project from the perspective of a contractor.
Some of your duties will include:
• Leading a team of design engineers and draughtsmen
• Identifying possible risks associated with your designs
• Working closely with the broader project team in order to understand risks and technical constraints
• Being familiar with CDM and design codes
• Maintaining a high quality of work from your team members
• Previous history of working for a structural design consultancy
• Must be chartered
• Experience of working on high rise RC superstructures
• Strong communication skills
• Degree in civil or structural engineering
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.