Sep 02, 2021
£60,000 - £80,000 yearly
A national residential/commercial main contractor in London are looking for a Project Manager with the relevant qualifications and who's comfortable managing a team to work on groundworks, demolition, and RC frame projects.
This prestigious main contractor, who have worked across London for over 10 years, are established, with multiple offices, and are hiring across multiple divisions due to high demand.
As Project Manager, you will work within a forward-thinking and dynamic team who are a key component of the company's success, with the opportunity to progress through the company.
You will be the ideal Project Manager for the role if you are available ASAP, are looking for a new challenge and have the relevant project experience.
Requirements for this Project Manager position:
* You must be degree qualified in a relevant area.
* You should have experience within groundworks, demolition, and RC frame sectors.
* You should have previous experience as a Project Manager
* You must live locally.
* You must be personable, articulate, and confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
Remuneration for this Project Manager position:
* Up to £80,000
* Fast tracked career progression
* Competitive pension