Sep 03, 2021
£20,000 - £27,000 yearly
Asbestos Bulk Laboratory analyst / Laboratory manager
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 DOE
Our client is a UKAS accredited asbestos consultancy delivering a first-class service that spans across the south of England. Due to recent expansion the company is looking for a skilled asbestos bulk lab analyst / lab manager based in Essex.
What your core responsibilities would be:
* Processing and logging all samples received by the laboratory
* Performing thorough checks on equipment
* Preparing and analysing soils for asbestos testing and quantification
* Reporting analytical findings in accordance with company standards
* Completing work efficiently to high standards
* With a busy air testing department, it’s also expected at times to help carry out report QC’ing, booking jobs and managing the diary
* Lab managing responsibilities involve helping the operations manager with air monitoring technical duties, therefore the ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to expand their skill set in this department.
* Must hold P401 certificate or RSPH equivalent
* Have previous experience working within a laboratory environment
* Basic computing skills
What our client can offer:
* 28 days holiday
* Company pension contributions
* Training opportunities
Next steps: If this is something you are interested in then please send your CV or call DKF Recruitment for confidential chat on (phone number removed).
DKF is an award-winning asbestos & demolition industry recruitment specialist supplying asbestos removal & demolition labour throughout the UK. We also provide permanent and contract recruitment services for site supervisors / managers, project managers, contract managers, surveyors, analysts and technical positions along with commercial, administration and support staff