Sep 04, 2021
£34,500 - £35,876 yearly
Our client based across four locations are seeking an Asbestos Surveyor to join their team on a Permanent basis. The locations of work available are Wells, Wareham, Devizes, and Andover. The choice of which location is subject to the candidates preference.
Asbestos Surveyor Salary:
£34,500 - £35,876 per annum, depending on experience
Asbestos Surveyor Key responsibilities will include:
* Survey properties to locate the presence of asbestos.
* Undertaking asbestos management surveys.
* Where required, assist with refurbishment, demolition, and re-inspection.
* Accurately record the presence and condition of suspect asbestos containing materials as well as all non-asbestos materials.
* Respond promptly to requests for information from customers and other departments.
Asbestos Surveyor Requirements:
As a successful candidate you will have P402 Surveying & Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings or an RSPH Level 3 Award in Asbestos Surveying with 2 years lead surveyor experience. You will have experience of customer focussed service delivery and the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with internal and external customers.
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on (phone number removed)