Sep 08, 2021
£40,000 - £55,000 yearly
BD5, Bradford, West Yorkshire
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Estimator to join their growing team in Bradford, BD5.
Their projects typically range from £20K to £3 Million and include works such as demolitions, shop fittings, groundworks, refurbishments, and new builds.
* Process initial inquiries and preparing tender submissions.
* Manage and control costs on projects and prepare cost value comparisons and projected final accounts.
* Review, approve, sign off weekly / monthly labor, sub-contractor and materials invoices/orders.
* Prepare take offs and undertake estimates and final account settlements.
* Issue and manage the sub-contractor tendering process through to the final orders.
* Monitor sub-contractor performance and record additional works for presentation to project teams.
* You will be an experienced Estimator with previous experience in the contractor based tendering process.
* You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and you will be fully conversant with Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook, Projects and particularly Excel.
* It is essential thatyou have previous experience with the estimating system ‘Conquest’ and will be able to undertake the tendering process using this software.
Candidates MUST hold a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel when necessary