Sep 08, 2021
£45,000 - £65,000 yearly
HR4, Hereford, Herefordshire
Time 4 Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Quantity Surveyor in Hereford to join an industry leader of Demolition, Asbestos removal, Decommissioning, Site Remediation and Asset Recovery operating throughout the UK.
As Quantity surveyor you will be working mainly from their head office in Hereford and working on projects for large Industrial, Commercial clients, local authorities and housing developers as well as private residential sites and therefore experience of working on demolition work is essential for this role.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of contacts including JCT and NEC contracts.
This client who has a core focus on Quality service and Customer satisfaction is able to carry out work not only as a Principle contractor but also as a Sub-Contractor and prides themselves on technical detail and strong ethics.
Due to managing a large number of projects across the UK you will be required on occasion to travel & stay overnight when visiting clients.
* Quantity Surveying responsibilities on multiple sites throughout the UK
* Must be able to prepare and submit monthly valuations
* Will be required to read and understand contractual documents
* Required to price and submit variations to sub-contractors by liaising with estimating, design and site team and then liaise with main contractor to agree variations
* Attend design meetings with clients and the design team to provide commercial support to designers
* Will be based at the companies head office in Hereford but will travel to different sites throughout the UK
* Previous experience of working on demolition projects is essential.
* Surveying: 3 years minimum
* Bachelor's degree – preferred but not essential
* Excellent Salary £45k -£65k per annum dependant on experience and qualifications.
* Full-time position
* Travel, expenses and accommodation paid for when working away
* Location Hereford – but will be required to travel around the UK
To apply for this role please send your CV to Hazel Baron through the website