Sep 09, 2021
B6, Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
Due to the continued growth of the company, our client City Demolition is looking for a Health and Safety Support. As a Health and Safety Support you will understand the importance of providing valuable assistance to the Health and Safety Department.
* Assisting with producing safe systems of work such as risk assessments, method statements
* Assisting and carrying out general audits
* To support safe working practices and maintenance of a culture in which health and safety is a key priority.
* Review subcontractor pre-qualifications questionnaires.
* Review subcontractor RAMS.
* Generally helping the business with the day-to-day health, safety, and environmental tasks.
Essential Requirements & Experience
* They would consider a Health and Safety Support who has been working within the construction industry experience, however, demolition experience is preferable.
* A working knowledge of health and safety legislation and practices
* Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
* Must be pragmatic and professional where needed.
* Team player with good communication skills.
* Experience with Microsoft Office and decent level of computer skills.
* Full, clean driving licence