CCO is recruiting on behalf of a sub-contractor who specialise in the RC Frame, Groundworks and Demolition sector. Our client was established over 20 years ago, they have a reputation for being a well organised company with high standards of work.
The site manager/ foreman will have full responsibility for the building and production process on site. The following headings set out the broad range of responsibilities;
* Construction phase / short term programming and monitoring.
* Practical build-ability assessment & input.
* Material scheduling and purchase requisitions.
* Labour and subcontractor site management & motivation.
* Site Management of Health & Safety, risk assessment and method statements.
* Quality management responsibility on site for the process and final product.
* Maintain professional relationships with clients and consultants.
* Setting out experience would be beneficial.
* First Aid Qualification
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.