Sep 12, 2021
TN23, Ashford, Kent
Class 2 Driver
About the Company
Keltbray Group is a UK leading specialist business, which offers engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail, environmental services and reinforced concrete frame solutions. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain’s built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK.
About the Role
* We require an experienced Class II Driver to join our team based in Ashford, Kent
* Driving Volvo trucks with Palfinger cranes to London and Bournemouth.
* Must hold and have experience Lorry loader (HIAB) licence for hook use.
* Some weekend and night work is required.
* When not driving you will be expected to assist in the stores team preparing jobs
and putting away on their return.
* Only applicants with Lorry Loader licence will be considered.
Keltbray are an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable