Sep 14, 2021
£18,000 - £22,000 yearly
WA14, Altrincham, Trafford
DKF is an award-winning recruitment specialist supplying asbestos removal & demolition labour throughout the UK. We also provide permanent and contract recruitment services for site supervisors / managers, project managers, contract managers, surveyors, analysts and technical positions along with commercial, administration and support staff.
We are looking to add the important role of Recruitment Resourcer to our team brought about by our continued expansion. Applications are encouraged from people with recruitment resourcing experience or those with labour management experience – most of all, people who are extremely comfortable communicating on the telephone with high volumes of both inbound and outgoing calls.
It will be your job to support our account managers and consultants with recruitment search and selection. This includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
* Assisting with recruiting suitable temp candidates to match our clients requirements
* Regular liaison with existing candidates
* Identifying and arranging training for existing and new candidates
* Ensuring continued compliance with (from a candidate perspective):
* HSE & HMRC regulations
* our internal management systems
* completing candidate competence assessments
* proving essential candidate competence and skills to our client network
* Upkeep of our CRM
Key skills required;
* Good communication skills
* Be able to gain people’s confidence and trust
* Be persuasive, persistent and patient
* Good organisational and administrative skills
* Ability to prioritise tasks
* Good IT skills
There is most definitely career progression available with a clear path to recruitment consultant, account manager and further opportunities beyond this.
Interested parties should forward a full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org