Sep 22, 2021
£70,000 - £80,000 yearly
M1, Manchester, Greater Manchester
We are pleased to be exclusively representing an established manufacturer of capital equipment who are currently seeking a National Sales Manager.
The company are a European based manufacturer with operations in 10+ countries including the UK with annual turnover in excess of €35m. Their products are used in many different settings including by Civil Engineering Contractors, Construction Contractors, Demolition Contractors, Local Authorities/Municipal, Industrial Cleaning Contractors and more. Their product range is highly engineered with equipment ranging in value from £5,000 - £250,000.
They are well known in the industries they serve for having high-end products and a highly respected approach to service and maintenance. Due to the nature of the products a highly consultative, solution-led approach is taken to sales, which include capital sales and hire.
The National Sales Manager will be offered an industry leading package:
* Basic salary of up to £80,000
* Profit Sharing
* Company Car
* Extensive on the job training both in the UK and at the client HQ in Europe
* Funded further education (if you want it)
* Home office
* 30 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
The National Sales Manager’s responsibilities will include:
* Commercial management of the UK business, including responsibility for strategy and P+L
* Line management of sales team
* Establishing and operating new sites in the UK
* Driving growth and winning new business with new accounts, primarily national key accounts
* 2+ years spent in a sales leadership role
* Experience of managing multiple sales sites, ideally with experience of opening new sites/showrooms/branches
* Strong business development skills – a hunter mentality is perfectly suited to this role
* Practical/mechanical mindset – you don’t have to be an Engineer but being practical, even just with a hobby, will be a massive advantage in this role
National Sales Manager – beneficial experience:
* Experience selling capital equipment
* Experience of either working or selling into any of the following industries: Industrial Cleaning, Anti-Corrosion, Demolition, Civil Engineering, Local Authority/Municipal, Concrete Renovation, Abrasive Blasting, Facilities Management
This is a National Sales Manager role covering the whole of the UK however candidates will ideally be based in the North West, The Midlands, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire or surrounding areas.
Commutable from Birmingham, Nottingham, Lincoln, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, York, Hull, Preston, Crewe, Warrington, Shrewsbury, Telford, Peterborough
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Sales Engineering Recruitment Support since 1994