Sep 29, 2021
City of Westminster, Greater London
My client is a leading Demolition subcontractor, they are currently recruiting a Strip out Site Supervisor to work on numerous projects accross London and surrounding area's.
Previous experience in Demolition soft strip is essential.
* Working an liaising with client’s and managers to ensure the project runs to programme.
* Site Inductions
* Daily works & hazard briefings
* Stock Checks, Ordering Tools & Material
* Directing & Instructing Gangers, Skilled workers & Labourers
* Responsible for health & safety on site (Toolbox talks, hazard awareness, audits, permits, ensuring PPE is correctly worn)
* Recording events using our bespoke software system - training provided
* Client & Operation management weekly update reports
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Relevant experience in soft strip demolition
* SMSTS or SSSTS
* Asbestos Awareness & Manual Handling
* English Speaking
* Good I.T. skills including MS Office Suite
* Eligible to live and work in the UK.
* CSCS Gold or Black or CCDO operative card
* PASMA, First Aid at Work