Sep 30, 2021
Marfleet, Hull HU9, UK
Port Operatives - Hull Docks
Flexible hours, full time or part time
We are excited to be expanding our workforce across the Humber for Port Operative roles covering a number of roles including Industrial Cleaners, Stevedores, HGV drivers / Tug drivers, Shovel Drivers, Forklift Drivers.
We provide excellent training for all our workers tailored to meet their career goals. We want all our workers to be their best! Inclusive of IOSH accredited training we can provide plant refreshers and novice courses for roles such as Shovel driving, Tug driving and FLT drivers.
Why work for Stafforce?
• We offer flexible working schedules
• Part time and full time hours available
• Weekly pay
• Full training provided by our on-site trainers
• We offer a wide range of opportunities on the ports
• Great online benefits through our online portal offering store discounts and 24/7 access to medical care
What is like working on the Port?
We invest heavily in all workers through both classroom and work based training. We aim to provide all our workers with a full skill set enabling them to discharge different cargo inclusive of Containers, Steel, Timber, Bulk and Ro-ro. All shifts are vessel dependent and the operation is 24/7. Roles vary from slinger banksman through to Crane driving in line with the vessels coming into the docks. We can offer both 12 hour shifts and 8 hour shifts, a minimum of 4 hours is always paid to workers for vessels finishing early and late cancellations.
What Skills do you need to be considered?
We look at all different backgrounds but a good work ethic and flexible approach to work is essential
• Driving licence is beneficial, not essential.
• Shovel, Forklift, HGV, Skidsteer, Reachstacker licences are desirable
• Experience working in an industrial environment is advantageous for example Industrial Cleaning, Stevedore, Construction, Quarry or Demolition, Power stations or Offshore
• No previous experience is required.
If you believe you have a good work ethic and a flexible approach to work please contact us now