Our client are an established National business who are are looking to recruit a Hire Manager with a solid experience of the UK Hire and Construction Industry.
* Day to day management of a very busy hire facility reporting directly to senior management.
* Managing the Hire Desk function including management of Hire Desk Controllers, processing orders for clients and with suppliers. Ensure the hire team achieve the targets set in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Dealing with operational processes and procedures within the depot including on-hires, off-hires, technical guidance, scheduling deliveries and fitters.
* Managing stock reports, weekly plant reports and client site reports.
* Dealing with sites in a professional manner and proving a high level of customer service at all times.
* Arranging rental of equipment including sourcing of equipment and checking availability of equipment and processing contracts in line with company policies and procedures
* Liaising with customers and suppliers over the telephone and dealing with any queries in a professional, friendly manner. Building relationships with internal customers and external suppliers
* Working alongside the senior management team on a day to day basis on finances within the depot including month end, financial and stock reports.
*Appraisals with staff and developing team members including individual training plans
Package: Negotiable depending on experience
The ideal candidate must have strong leadership, communication and organisational skills, be a good team player and work well to timescales and deadlines.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications is desirable along with the ability to use and learn in-house systems
Excellent customer service skills are essential, along with previous experience working in a plant /tool hire role.
Key words: Hire Manager, Co-ordinator, Desk, Controller, Supervisor, Senior, Plant, Service, Tool Assistant, Rental Manager, Plant hire, Equipment, Construction Plant, Cranes, Demolition, Lifting & Handling, Material Handling, Power Generation, Pumps, Powered Access
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.