Oct 06, 2021
£25,000 - £30,000 yearly
NW10, Old Oak Common, Greater London
CUSTOMER SERVICES COORDINATOR
SALARY UP TO £30,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
42.5 HOUR WEEK WORKING FLEXI BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 7:00AM & 5:30PM AND 1 SATURDAY MORNING IN EVERY 4
Our client is London’s premier recycling and waste management company. Recycling construction and demolition waste materials, they operate 24 hours a week. They are constantly investing in the latest technology where they sort recyclable materials and process the residual constituents into fuel for power and they are proud of their zero to landfill credentials.
They are now seeking a Customer Services Coordinator to join their team based in West London.
Reporting to the Commercial Operations Leader. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to their clients.
You will be a confident communicator both on the on the telephone and via any written communication. You will be required to work well under pressure and ensure your invoicing responsibilities are completed within the timelines set for you.
You will have proven experience working in a Customer Service/Account Coordinator role with knowledge of the waste and recycling industry. This is an office-based role, primarily on the phone, so you will need to be confident, enthusiastic and willing to learn in order for self-development.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for client satisfaction and responding to incoming calls and emails.
* Maintain a steady flow of outbound customer service calls.
* Build and manage strong relationships with customers.
* You will accurately complete job bookings, deal with any customer queries and action any other administration duties assigned to you.
* Maintain weighsoft database and ensure all information is up to date.
* Drive day to day communication.
* Ensure strong working relationships are developed with all internal stakeholders, including Sales, Transport and Finance teams.
* Input orders / projects and associated processes into the Company’s systems.
* Working with account managers and sales team. Workorder costing and cost breakdown generation.
* Maintaining current customer relationships, but you will also be creating and building new ones.
* Cover Reception when needed (Training will be provided).
* Serve as primary contact for clients.
* Be self-motivated with an analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
* Ambitious dynamic go getter with a real can-do attitude
* Confident communicator, both verbal and written
* Good team player as you will be required to work with a range of personnel internally and externally
* Work well under pressure and to set timelines in a professional manner
* Intermediate level of Microsoft Office skills.
* Ideally have previous exposure to the Waste Management and Recycling industry.
* Essential to have previously worked in an account coordinator role.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Customer Services Coordinator role, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities