Oct 07, 2021
Wandsworth, Greater London
Site Engineer required in South West London
GVR Solutions are currently representing a well-established Groundworks and Civil Engineering contractor, based in Luton, who are in the market for a for an experienced Site Engineer to join their team to work on projects within SW London. They work within the High-end Residential sector providing: Demolition, Underpinning, Basements, Temporary Works, Structural Steel, Groundworks services with values up to £2m.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
* Liaising with main contractor engineer
* Site set up and compliance with health and safety.
* Completing all setting out associated to the groundworks and civil engineering
* Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* Extensive Site Engineering experience
* CSCS card
* Ground works and Civil Engineering experience within the High-end Residential sector
* SMSTS or SSSTS – Desirable, not essential
* Degree in civil engineering/construction
* Computer literate
* Can review drawings, make changes to design if needs be
* Forward thinking.
Equipment will be supplied if you don’t have their own!
If you are interested in the above Site Engineer position, please get in touch