My client is looking to appoint several Groundworkers on a permanent basis due to a large increase in their workload. My client is a building, repairs, and maintenance contractor based in East Yorkshire.
* To undertake demolition, concreting, drainage work, disabled adaptations, such as ramps and wet-area flooring and other related building work.
* To undertake demolition work in controlled environments to prepare the area for construction work.
* To undertake drainage alterations for building work involving preparing shuttering and casting of concrete, and laying and finishing concrete work
Experience, qualifications, and skills
* Full Current Driving Licence
* Current CSCS Card
* Customer focused
* Results driven
* Passionate about their role
* Naturally safety conscious
* Flexible with a ‘can do – will do’ attitude
* Able to work on their own or as part of a team
* Motivated and hard working
Salary and benefits
* Basic Salary Circa £23,806
* Attendance bonus
* Holiday allowance - 22 Days + 8 Bank Holidays (rising to 25 after 5 years)
* Job related training and development
* A company uniform where applicable
* Company vehicle provided where applicable
* 3 x salary life cover as part of pension membership
This is a superb opportunity to join an established main contractor with an excellent reputation in the industry. For more information please call Paul Wilkinson on (phone number removed)
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.