Oct 12, 2021
£40,000 - £48,000 yearly
Contracts Manager - Berkshire
£40,000 - £48,000 + Package
How would you feel about joining a company that work together to achieve their collective goal? A company that thrive off repeat business and word of mouth recommendations?
Over the space of 11 years this client have sharply increased their turnover, staff headcount and developed a country-wide reputation in the specific service they provide on a turnkey basis. They are a forward-thinking company that have moved with the times and embrace all modern technology within construction. They currently have a close knit team of 8 Contracts Managers reporting into an Operations Director with an office in Birmingham and Manchester.
Specifically this company provide industrial and commercial works throughout the UK from small refurbishments, dilapidations through to full fit-outs. Project examples could include but are not limited to: industrial flooring, commercial to residential, indsutrial roofing and cladding, demolition and soft strip-outs, dilapidations, student accommodation and interior fit-outs.
Working for this company will provide you with the opportunity to develop partnerships and relationships with market leading consultancies, investment firms and insurance companies across the country.
As a Contracts Manager you will be the sole point of contact for your clients. This will mean you are responsible to solve all of your clients problems.
Duties to include:
Site Survey and Existing Record:
* Detailed floor and roof plans
* Internal and external elevations, sections and sectional elevations
* Reflective ceilings plans and services.
* Production of existing layout drawings, elevations, sections in plan and model formats from existing drawing and survey notes
* Condition and Acquisition Reports
Drawing Preparation and Control:
* Production of feasibility and scheme design drawings
* Production of detailed technical proposal drawings, models and visuals using AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and other similar packages
* Responsible for the quality of drawing production
* Client Liaison
* Quality Assurance of Drawing/Model production
The Ideal Candidate
You will have experience with D&B contracts and interior refurbishments or fit-out