Oct 14, 2021
£80,000 - £90,000 yearly
Passionate about residential development? looking for the opportunity to work with a growing portfolio and deliver luxury living across the UK? Experienced in a Development Management capacity? How about becoming the new Senior Development Manager for this Build to Rent Developer who is part of a private real estate investment and development company.
Working on circa (Apply online only) unit type schemes of new build or conversion properties, this company pride itself on the service they offer, the calibre of product they produce and the standard of delivery.
As the Senior Development Manager, you will be working with the Head of Development on a number of existing and future schemes. The office is located in Central London.
You will have responsibility for all up front, post-acquisition activity including the following:
- Instructing relevant survey work
- Demolition and site remediation
- Site preparation strategy
- Financial & viability testing
- Design development & feasibility studies
- Advocacy, planning strategy and planning progression
- Acting as a legal liaison
- Responsible for the professional team appointments
- Management of the design teams,
- Implementing a strategy for complementary commercial uses whilst incorporating market trends
- Optimising and adding value to each new development prior to starting on site.
Candidates will need to have the following experience to be considered for the role:
- A proven track record in Residential Development
- Have worked preferably client-side or can demonstrate acting as a DM for a Consultant.
- Ideally MRICS - Or working towards
- Property Related Qualifications
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £90,000 plus a very attractive bonus scheme of up to 30%. In addition, the company also provide a Long Term Incentive Plan.
Interviews are being held on the week commencing the 25th of October. Please apply today to ensure you are considered. For further information please contact James Waissel - (phone number removed), (url removed) or alternatively please apply.
Due to the high number of applicants at this moment in time, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To view more roles within; construction, real estate, engineering, architecture or renewables, please visit our website, contact one of our specialist consultants, and follow our LinkedIn page for regular industry updates