A leading electrical contractor specializing in isolation, groundworks and site temporary services to the redevelopment and demolition industries, is currently recruiting an Inspecting, Testing and Isolating Electrician to join an established team on a permanent basis.
About our Client
• They supply a comprehensive range of electrical services to the private and public sector. Services are made up of electrical repairs, maintenance, testing, certification, and Installation services, new installations including lighting, power, distribution systems and data, Electrical refurbishments and upgrades including rewires and Lightning protection installations.
• Compliance works including electrical testing and inspection.
• All our engineers, supervisors and contract managers are experienced, suitably qualified and accredited for the works delivered to a client base which includes the public and social housing sectors, commercial and retail.
About the Role
• Supporting the Isolation and Groundworks team on site Carrying out testing and remedial works
• Carrying out EICR's and remedials to properties
• All work within West and South West London
• Working closely with Contracts team
• Daily reporting of works undertaken
About the Candidate
• Must be hands-on/willing to “get stuck in”
• have previous electrical testing experience
• Prior experience of working with in local authority sector would be beneficial
• Must have 18th edition
• Must have 2391 qualification
• Travel throughout the contract
• Can work a PDA
• Excellent client facing skills
Points of Appeal
• £30K - £40K (£15-£20P/H)
• Transit Vehicle + fuel card
• 20 days holiday plus stat
• Full ppe supplied
• All RPE supplied
• All tools supplied excepting hand tools
• Training provided to SMSTS
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.