Our client is a rapidly expanding provider of Asbestos Consultancy and Project Management services, covering the UK nationally from their East Midlands head office.
Due to further contract gains, they are now seeking experienced Surveyors to work on sites along the M62 Corridor.
The successful applicants must posses
* BOHS P402 is essential
* RSPH equivalent will also be considered
* Minimum of 12 months post qualification experience
* Experience of domestic and commercial works
* Willingness to work across Lincolnshire and the East Midlands
* Full UK driving licence
Your primary duties will include;
* Conducting management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
* Bulk sampling for asbestos containing materials
* Liaising with clients and contractors on all works carried out
* Some project management duties
* Compiling reports via PDA system
In return our client will offer the successful applicants;
* Competitive salary (based on experience)
* Regular overtime and bonus schemes
* Expensed company vehicle
* On-going training and development
* Additional benefits to be discussed
Note: Zone Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, due to application volume sometimes this is not possible. If you have not received a response within 14 days then on this occasion, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. We do not retain your details on file unless you are contacted first. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose other than to be presented for the position applied and/or for other roles which will be discussed by our Consultants with you directly
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.