Nov 05, 2021
The Offsite / Modular Build sector is booming at the moment and there is nobody busier than this client of ours. Having recently secured a New Build residential project in South London. We have been asked to supply a Project Manager to help lead this project through from pre-construction stage to complete handover. Reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager and Divisional Head, you will be supported by strong site teams well used to this project.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Building Residential project on new groundworks
- Asbestos removal & demolition of the old buildings
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Project Manager experience required:
- Minimum 20 years career experience.
- Minimum 10 years No.1 PM experience working for a leading Main Contractor experience.
- Experience of leading projects up to £20m in value.
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - . Our client offers competitive salaries and packages and the chance to work on the highest profile Offsite Build projects in the UK