Nov 06, 2021
GL10, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Plant Machinery Fitter to join a longstanding family run company within the Stonehouse area. We are now looking for a reliable, hard working candidate to join our Clients ever growing, tight nit team.
The successful candidate must have machinery fitting experience and live in Gloucestershire or surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for carrying out the repair and maintenance of all types of heavy plant of a variety of sizes. The repair and maintenance of the machines will be required for use for our Construction and Demolition divisions on projects across the South-West.
The role is partly mobile and partly workshop based with a well-equipped van provided.
The right candidate will be :
* An experienced mechanic/fitter to work on our extensive list of machines which include JCB's and CAT's ranging from 1 - 50 tonne excavators, dumpers, rollers and dozers.
* Happy working in house in our newly built workshop and must be willing to be flexible as no two days will be the same.
* Have previous experience of working with a range of heavy plant equipment, machines and hydraulic equipment
* Be confident in the diagnosis of electrical and hydraulic systems
* Be able to work alone and under own initiative
* Possess good communication skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels, including with colleagues and clients.
Hours of work
47.5 hours per week (negotiable) Mon - Fri