Oct 13, 2020
£50,000 - £65,000 yearly
Vision Personnel are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for a Main Contractor based in the City.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join a well-established but welcoming operations team. The position reports directly to the Managing Director with support of a Commercial team.
Suitable candidates will be career motivated Senior Site Managers looking to take the next step or an established Project Manager looking for a new dynamic role. My client are an ever-growing company with plenty of professional and personal development on offer.
The role will oversee multiple projects running at the same time or one large project at any one time. We expect that you will be able to work on a front end tender, generate and manage works programmes thereafter, manage and oversee works delivery safely on budget and to time.
* Overseeing multiple projects or one large project
* Front end: work winning and tendering
* Understanding the principles of setting up a project
* Project planning and reporting
* Program preparation and management
* Project delivery safely, on time and within budget
* Team management
* Internal and external reporting processes
* Client liaising
* Project after-care
Desired previous experience:
* Strip out
* All aspects of demolition
* Enabling and general builders works
* Diamond Drilling
* RC Basement & Frames
* Fit Out / Interiors
* Principal Contractor Work
For more information please contact George Bridle on (phone number removed)