* An established and growing contractor in the demolition industry requires an Estimator to oversee tender and estimating processes for varied demolition and enabling projects in the London and South East region on a permanent basis.
* The estimating team will be responsible for pricing a diverse range of contracts including traditional demolition, cut and carve, structural alterations, strip out, remediation and asbestos related works, amongst other areas
* The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the company’s long-term future and progress.
About our Client:
* The client has been active in the demolition and civils sector for 25 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK.
About the Role:
* Tender submissions, and contract documents for financial and commercial presentation
* Develop the estimate at a level of detail appropriate to the size and complexity of the project
* Identify potential cost risks
* Source supplier and sub-contractor quotations
* To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, Project Managers and attend pre-contract meetings when needed.
About the Candidate:
* Previous experience in estimating for demolition contracts
* Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* PC literate
* Commercially aware
Points of Appeal:
* Freedom within the role
* Competitive salary, package including car/ car allowance and bonus structure
* Company with strong relationship with retained clients and excellent
* Nationwide contractor
CV-Library is the UK's leading independent job board and we are experts in recruitment. We take pride in hosting 135,675 jobs across all sectors for the nation's jobseekers, and supporting recruiters and employers with our quality services.