Nov 12, 2021
£22,000 - £36,000 yearly
The successful candidate will need to hold a P402 and ideally P403/ P404 qualification. You will attend our client’s sites to carry out surveying work, taking bulk samples and complete the reports on a tablet.
• To provide asbestos surveying services to clients, undertaking management and refurbishment & demolition surveys, taking bulk samples, and providing clearly presented and well written site notes on the tablet.
• To proactively engage in the training and development provided by the company.
• To uphold the Code of Conduct and the requirements of the company as instructed
• To support the business by working flexibly and responsively from the company’s office or from client’s sites as required.
• To be proactive to ensure that work is delivered on time by all areas of the business.
• P402 (P403 / P404 desirable)
• Driving licence