Nov 16, 2021
Building Careers UK are specialist in Construction & Property recruitment we are currently looking to recruit a Freelance Earthworks Site Agent in Cheshire.
Our client has an established name within the civil engineering sector from demolition, bulk earthworks, and remediation.
Your role as the Site Agent will be
* Managing earthworks package
* Day to day management of site based construction works
* Ensure contractors deliver work to meet safety, quality and programme requirements.
* Ensure Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) and Permit to Work are completed
* Site inductions
* Responsible for effective coordination of workers on site
* Progress reporting to snr management
* Weekly site meetings to track progress of the project with main contractor
The project starts Monday 29th November but my client would ideally want someone to start sometime of week commencing 22nd November to look at plans etc.
Length of contract - 15 weeks
Hours of work - Monday to Friday 7.30am to 17.30pm
You must have SMSTS, FIRST AID, CSCS (Management) & Street works ticket
Experience in earthwork/highways series 600 is essential
If you are interested in hearing more please call me on (phone number removed) or upload your CV to apply